Fri 03/11/2017 15:00 TO 15:30
Wed 08/11/2017 - 16:00 TO 16:30
Mon 13/11/2017 - 16:00 TO 16:30
******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 15th November 2017 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
Four bedroom detached bungalow on a large corner site situated in a mature established development of individual homes just off the Williamstown Road in the eastern suburbs of Waterford City. The property is ideally located within easy walking distance of Waterford University Hospital, and both the Tesco and Ardkeen Shopping centres along with a host of local amenities. The property is also highly accessible via the outer ring road giving easy access to the Waterford IDA Industrial estate and all major routes. The property extends to c. 175 Sqm. and is set on a generous c.0.25 acre site. The property comprises of, entrance hall, living room kitchen, dining room sitting room, WC, main bathroom and four well-proportioned bedrooms. The property has extensive gardens and tarmacadam driveway with gated entrance. The property is heated by a gas fired central heating system, with uPVC double glazed windows, and services are mains.
BER: D1 BER No.110264892 Energy Performance Indicator:235.84 kWh/m²/yr