Prime city centre showroom/warehouse premises, home to Colclough’s of Waterford, Upholstery, Interiors and Handmade Furniture. Ground Floor extends to c. 4,000 sq.ft and First Floor also extends to c. 4,000 sq. ft. with ceiling height on the ground floor 3.83m and on the first floor 2.4m. This property has a variety of uses or would make an excellent development opportunity subject to the relevant planning permission. Located in Five Alley Lane just off Ballybricken, Waterford Ctiy. The property comprises of showroom, mezzanine, office, canteen and WC. Vacant possession available. Waterford City & County Council Rates €5,674.66 for 2020.
The property is located on Five Alley Lane just off Ballybricken, Waterford City. The location allows for easy access to the City Centre and this area is surrounded by a mixture of retail shops, cafés, pubs and businesses. There is also a number of residential housing in the general area.
ASKING PRICE €325,000
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND VEIWING DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT
DNG REID & COPPINGER ON 051852233
- Showroom/Warehouse, Office, Canteen, WC and First Floor
- Suitable for a variety of uses, subject to relevant Planning Permission
- Ground Floor Extends to c. 4,000 sq.ft. & First Floor Extends to c. 4,000 sq.ft.
- Front Pedestrian Access and Loading Access
- Ideally Located
- Vacant Possession Available
- Ample Parking